It's on Sunday! September 13, 2009 - the most awaited event of the cheerdance fans,the 2009 UAAP Cheerdance Competition! For 2 years in a row, the University of the Philippines had successfully protected their throne being the best Cheerdance team in the competition, but UP should not be complacent this year for we all know that UST's Salinggawi Dance Troupe is always present in the competition serving as a threat given their expertise in the said field.
Who will it be for this year? Still no one knows, we have to wait for the actual event for us to judge who will out-best who, but I am having high hopes that it's going to be my beloved UST to be on the top.

I really hope we could get tickets to witness this spectacular moment LIVE! (Miggy, we are all depending on you for the tickets! Haha) I want to be there personally -to scream my lungs out saying my favorite Thomasian Chant! Go USTe. My cousin Chia-er is also very excited for the event, if ever this going to be her first time to watch UAAP live.
No comments:
Post a Comment