It's really a sad reality to accept that in my current job, need to still come to the office despite a holiday. But even though we are the only losers wandering around the streets of Makati, we still find ways in making it a day to remember -by indulging into great food for lunch and merienda :)
Joey Pepperoni
I've ordered carbonara, cheese fingers and iced tea, while my friend Vinvin tried their pasta all you can promo, trying all their in house pasta available.





We also went to Krispy Kreme after for dessert :)
![jec & I @ krispy kreme ayala ave[1]. (9) jec & I @ krispy kreme ayala ave[1]. (9)](http://packofpaparazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jec-i-krispy-kreme-ayala-ave1-9.jpg)
![jec & I @ krispy kreme ayala ave[1]. (8) jec & I @ krispy kreme ayala ave[1]. (8)](http://packofpaparazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jec-i-krispy-kreme-ayala-ave1-82.jpg)
SOHO
With my STAR friends, we tried to see what SOHO located at Paseo Center has to offer. We ordered the Barkada Meal that has pancit, rice, Dumplings, Sweet and Sour pork, and Braised beef with broccoli only for 400 pesos.


The place have a nice asian interior inside...



wow! very appetizing!
ReplyDelete