Since monday, I've been pre-occupied by four things:
1. Bush Hot Dog - that heart-pumping annoying service game! Now i want to have a hot dog stand...in New York!
2. My so called "love""let's not talk about it" paranoia. ( I am not exaggerating, I am really, overly PARANOID!)
3. UST's heart-breaking, soul twisting, downfall! ( we will rise again!)
4. www.Looklet.com
Let's talk about my number 4 addiction. I discovered it from my friend Trixie. It is a perfect venue for me to really assess my self if I do have an eye for fashion. wahahaha (eye for what? dream on!) I used to dream to be a designer when i was young. I was inspired by the character of Clarissa played by Melissa Joan Hart on one of her shows in Nickelodeon. (that's where my fascination for chucks began)

But oh well, I already threw away that dream for I know, I'll be better off if I'll be a lawyer banker.
Try it! and be in style. :)
Here's some of my creations. ( I want to post the look that i would definitely wear) Inspiration: Clarissa
Code RED



This is a Clarissa Darling inspired look. (I knew, Clarissa would definitely wear this look today! )


No comments:
Post a Comment