Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cafe - EDSA Shang

by Ruru Pilapil

Tr is in the mood for some drinking and all that stuff thing, and I'm not. I just want to spend the night to a quiet and relaxing place where we can have some heart to heart talk, a Coffee shop will do. Jec did all the talking. Kidding. :-D

The original plan: Coffee shop at The Podium.

While waiting for a cab outside Shangri-La Mall, the rain poured. Hard. So the three of us agreed to find a coffee shop inside Shang Mall or anywhere near it.

By accident, we saw this Cafe just outside the mall. Great. This is the exact place that I am looking for.

Cafe
Cafe
We stayed inside, it was cold. There's a bookshop beside it, so if you want to grab and read a good book while having coffee in this shop, this is the right place. The ambience is relaxing (just what I need), Josh Groban and other acoustic songs are being played inside. Not that crowded unlike other coffee shops around the metro and I must say, the service is good.

We ordered:

Caramel and milk blended with ice and topped with Whip Cream

Caramel Frappe
Caramel Frappe
Cafe Mocha
Cafe Mocha
Favorite: Sansrival
Sansrival
Sansrival
Tr is curious about this Sugar Stick thing, her treat. :-P

Hazelnut Sugar Stick
Hazelnut Sugar Stick
We're planning to try all of their pastries and cakes the next time we visit. From Sansrival to Blueberry Cheesecake, they have it! Yum!

pastries
pastries
cakes
cakes
What a night! Surely, this place will be our new tambayan. Until next time. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment