Sunday, August 9, 2009

COMELEC Registration

by Ruru Pilapil

August 7, 2009. Friday.

Friday morning before going to work, together with Cha and Jack. We went to Concepcion Dos Barangay Hall to Register, thanks to Ms.Jeanette Percy for informing us the schedule of Registration at that said Barangay Hall, avoiding all the stress and hassle in registering at Bayan - Marikina.
Application Form

Registration starts at 8:00am, according to that banner outside the Hall. It did not start on time 30 minutes late. We were the first ones to register on that day. I won't elaborate much on what happened during the whole process of registration, we're just glad to finally made it and can now officially vote for the next election.

Registration (8)

Now, having the power to vote for the next election, I'm giving a shoutout to those who took advantage last August 5, 2009, Wednesday (you know what I'm talking about), I'm not giving you my precious Vote! Bleh!

2 comments:

  1. Great headline. If your cookie has a bite-sized action and your reader completes the action, I think two things happen. Their self-confidence goes up (which feels good) and their trust in you increases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proper just posting this remark to depict that I visit your blog daily.

    ReplyDelete