by Jec Chua
Our Friday was really jam-packed with great events. Starting from lunch until midnight! One that is probably worth while was having dinner together with our friend TR's former officemates.
 |
| Tr and her CBRE Officemates |
We don’t have plans of having dinner anywhere in Makati, but since we are Tr's good friends, she convinced us to have dinner at Gilligan's. As far as I can remember we ordered the value barkada meal, the one that have Crispy Pata (my favorite), kare-kare, inihaw na baboy/ pusit, and lemon chicken? Did I get it right? Ruru I need you here. Hehe.
*Garlic Chicken 'yun Jec. Haha. -Ruru
 |
| Jec with Tr's CBRE Officemates |
The food was good, and so as the new people we met. It feels so nice to know new people and exploring a new world, sometimes opening your doors to some things that are totally different from what you have been used to could bring amazing changes to our lives, that could be positively great, or… hmmm I rather not mention it. Let's drop the negative aspect of our subject, to attract more positive vibes!
No comments:
Post a Comment