Last Thursday, my blog partner and I decided to have our dinner at Pizza Hut Trinoma. Ruru was really craving to eat Caesar's Salad that day, I remember him saying how much he loves to indulge into that green leafy dish every time his health seems to break down a bit like what happened last week. And as expected, a long line welcomed us, as we walked to the restaurant. Good thing, a smiling crew named "Jehan", greeted us with a big genuine smile in her face, that made us feel very welcomed, that extend our patience waiting for a table despite the "I am extremely hungry" feeling our stomach is telling us. And as we sat on our table, we immediately ordered the value meal that cost only 99 pesos,- that is a combo of Caesar salad, spaghetti bolognese platter and a glass of the refreshing Pepsi cola drink, and since I was really hungry that day, I added up a cream of corn soup to my order, for starters.Our orders were taken by a nice waiter named JL and by the service he had given, we whole hearted gave him a tip, sending him a message that he is great at what he is doing and he should sustain the enthusiasm he have for his work.




The food is not something to die for, that I would crave for every once in a while, but the experience we had, dining at Pizza hut that day will really make Ruru, and I come back to their restaurant and have another pleasant dinner with them. I really commend the whole Pizza hut Trinoma team for a job well done in serving their clients with all smiles in their faces despite the harassing number of people walking in and out of their place, and not to forget the guarantee of fast and excellent customer service they can give once you decided to pick their place to feed your food cravings-or hunger in our case.The owner of that establishment must be very proud to have a good set of people working for them, making their business more profitable for the clients will surely go back for more.
Two thumbs up for the HAPPY, HARD WORKING people of Pizza hut Trinoma.
No comments:
Post a Comment