Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reviving the GSHOCK Craze

by Jec Chua

-"That's so high school!"

That's the usual reaction of almost everyone everytime they hear me saying that I want to have a G-shock (or Baby-G) wrist watch again, just like the old days. I remember my old Casio G-shock  collection back in high school, I have them in blue, pink and green, of the same design. It's really cool! It was really the hottest must have item those days.

g-shock
I thought I was totally over it, but seeing my colleague Aldrich wear them to office everyday, in different colors and designs made me reminisce about the past and now making me want to have one again! I really want to have one, now!
I guess it's really true what they say, History repeats it self, so as fashion. Now, anybody want to have a G-shock watch again? I'm sure you do! Let's all get one!
Aldrich's G-Shock
Aldrich's G-Shock
*And Aldrich, you are now a Fashion Icon! hahaha

4 comments:

  1. I really love the square white one I'd like to order it but what model is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..i have two gshocks!one black and one transparent white..
    planning to get a red and yellow gshocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a gshock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got my red gshock oredy!haha
    im wearing it now!hahaha

    ReplyDelete