Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Out with my SHANG-buddies

by Jec Chua

I'll tell you how we coined that name "SHANG-buddies".

Last night, Tr, Ruru and my self decided to go out to give our selves a break from the stressful world of work, and never ending problems brought by our silly ways of dealing with our "middle-age" lives. We were suppose to go to Sidebar in Ortigas (near The Podium) because TR is really "in" for taking a few shots of any ice-cold alcoholic drink, but since we have an anti-hero in the story played by my wonderful blog partner Ruru, Tr kissed her dreams of getting drunk and tipsy goodbye. In search of a good place where we can eat, hang-out, check-out new things and do all the amazing things we can think of, we all agreed that Shangri-La mall is the best place to be that moment. And from then on we realized that Shang is the coolest place in the world! It's a wonderland! We discovered a lot about it yesterday, and we decided to make it our official tambayan from then on.

I wont dig in to much details about what happened yesterday, I'll let my partner do the honors, about where we ate, what we do and what have you.

Let me just steal the moment, I really need to write this part.

I am very thankful  to have TR and Ruru, who are always here for me to listen and understand, to be the friend I need when I really needed one, to be the one who'll give me the wake up punch if I get lost while I travel the maze of my *unwise decisions (that I always do), to be my crying shoulders, my heroes, my own set of portable clowns making me smile, and making me realize that the world does not end where I thought it usually has, that if I would just let my self cross the line and explore all the possibilities, a lot of great and wonderful things are waiting for me, because like what RURU always say, I am SPECIAL, and I should believe that I am and act like one. Thanks for everything guys, my life would have been a big NEGATIVE if I don't have you both. *hug*

Tr, Jec, Ruru
Tr, Jec, Ruru
*we saw Geoff Eigenman and Carla Abellana in Shangri-La Mall, and I can't believe that Geoff is a good-looking guy in person! Super! We also, bumped into Ian Veneracion in the bookstore/coffee shop where we have stayed, by that we realized that Ruru could pass as his long lost -distant (lesser than a mile) relative. ;P

listening to: A thousand miles -David Archuleta


3 comments:

  1. whoah. what a post! emo? haha.
    ohwell, that's what friends are for.
    and re Ian..yeah, long lost brother. long lost....hahaha.
    -Ruru

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha masaya maging emo db sabi mo?
    ang lakas mo makaimpluwensya eh! haha
    -Jec

    ReplyDelete