Friday, August 7, 2009

So Typical

by Jec Chua

Today is a boring, gloomy and rainy Thursday.

Ruru and I were chatting, (using the e-mail system because I don't have a ym in the office *loser) and we both are not in the zone of posting anything, even emo posts that we all know Ruru has a knack on.
Today's activities:

Besides the typical working day for me, nothing that is NOT TYPICAL happened today.
Our lunch was again from the 8th floor Canteen, so as our merienda, and dinner.
I also received this from my e-mail.
boo_boo

Honest mistake, or intentional? None of us would know.  Let's just wait and see.

Gosh I am no longer reading a real News Paper for a long time now so, I was so shocked when I got this. I need to have a physical copy of this!

Can't hardly wait for Friday!
tigers* UAAP Update: UE won against UP, for the obvious reasons (*evil), and UST lost over FEU ( nakarma ako sa kayabangan ko). Better luck next time. Go USTE!


Photo source: google

No comments:

Post a Comment