Thursday, August 20, 2009

Free time Plans

by Jec Chua

Since we will be having a long week-end because of the holiday, I'm planning to use my free time watching DVDs =). I guess TORADORA got me so hooked that's why I'm craving for anything close to being it!

Here's my top 2 must see:

1. Kare-Kano ( His and her circumstances)
kare_kano_03

- I've already seen this show, thrice, in DVD and on TV locally shown in ABS CBN, dubbed in Filipino, but that was way back college, so I totally forgot the story and all,so I am watching it again.


See links for the review:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/kare-kano/by-alexander-harris

http://reviews.minitokyo.net/1156

2. Honey and Clover
honey-and-clover
 - Haven't seen this series yet, but I have read a lot of good reviews about it, that made me crave to see this flick tagged as one of the best of 2006. I still need to find a copy of this. Hehe

See link for the review:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/honey-and-clover

http://reviews.minitokyo.net/911

No comments:

Post a Comment