A sudden change happened in our house hold. We finally change the usual brand of shampoo my Mama is fond of buying. I really don't know the reason why she loves to go to the grocery and buy this particular brand of shampoo-that is so like the other shampo's sold in the market, my sister and I can't find the value added benefit of using this brand to patronize it in the first place, but since, we are too lazy to purchase our own hair washing paraphernalia, we have no choice but to use what is available in our reach.
We are now using the Shiseido Super Mild Shampoo, it actually came from Japan (very soshal! Lol), that’s why when I'm trying to read what's written on the packaging, I find it so difficult to understand Hiragana, or is that Katakana, but what ever it is, I can't understand Japanese! Lol. Anyhoo, I've been using it for 3 days now, and so far, I didn't notice any drastic changes on my hair, well maybe after few weeks or so of using it, maybe by then I'll see the difference. I'll keep all of you posted.

I've tried researching on the internet what's with this Shampoo and here's what I've got:
Product Description
The gentle shampoo protects from damage as you wash. Double super moist vitamin E protects your hair from dryness and friction. Protection AMT prevents nutrients in the hair to flow out while washing. The creamy lather gently washes hair, leaving it smooth and silky. Fresh clear green aroma.
Looks good to me. Sometimes, new things are worth a try. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment