Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trinoma with Eco Peeps

by Ruru Pilapil

August 8, 2009. Saturday.

I got home past 5 o'clock in the morning from Jing's Birthday Celebration, a bit tipsy and sleepy. So as soon as I arrived, I took a shower and sleep. I woke up past 10 am and wonder what to do for the entire Saturday. I'm not the type who can sleep all day, so I texted some friends, there, Jec, Tr, Mhelai and Carla are free. My Eco major friends from UST.
Jec, Mhelai, Carla, Tr
Jec, Mhelai, Carla, Tr
Trinoma is the chosen place, almost 30mins drive from Marikina. I was planning to watch a movie but I couldn't find a nice one. After an hour of strolling, we decided to have a dinner at Mexicali - Trinoma. Food was Ok (See my next Post).
Mexicalli - Trinoma
Mexicalli - Trinoma
After dinner, we had Coffee at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Aldrich and Clarice came, Jec's Citi Officemates. It was nice to finally meet them. And after a while, Chardie.
Mhelai, Jec, Clarice, Aldrich
Mhelai, Jec, Clarice, Aldrich
It was a fun night, with Carla's wacky pics that I'll never dare compete. Haha. Sorry for exposing these, I don't wanna be selfish. :-P Here are some pics to share:

Trinoma (80)Trinoma (96)Trinoma (97)

Trinoma (101)Trinoma (98)Trinoma (103)

;-)

2 comments:

  1. ankyut nung pics, dont wori ruru. sanay nako maexpose yang mga wacky pics ko, wala na kong dignidad, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Naku, magpapaturo nga ako sayo ng mga wacky pose eh. Hehehe. Idol na kita, Ikaw na! ;)
    -Ruru

    ReplyDelete