August 4, 2009. Tuesday.
Since no work the next day, i asked Jec and Tr if they want to have dinner/coffee after work. First plan was to have coffee at Gateway Mall Cubao, but since Tr is in Ortigas, and I don't want to ride the MRT, I suggest that Jec and I will meet her at Shang Mall instead.
While waiting for Tr almost an hour, (coz she's on a meeting), Jec and I had time for some window shopping. Stroll. Stroll. Stroll. And we're starving, so right after Tr arrived, we headed to a Restaurant at 4th Floor of Shangri-La Mall.
There, Recipes. One of Tr's and Jec's favorite Resto.
We ordered:
Generals Chicken (my personal favorite)
![]() |
| Generals Chicken |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Tr, Ruru, Jec |
* I saw a friend's crush at the same Resto. Wish she was there too, but I texted her naman. haha. I'm praying for you, Bes. Everything is going to be Ok.




No comments:
Post a Comment