Saturday, August 22, 2009

Golden Birthday - Dampa Seaside (G Squared)

by Ruru Pilapil

Yesterday was Ate Jane's Birthday, one of my officemate from the Accounting Department. It's her 50th Birthday, so the office decided to surprise her and celebrate her birthday at G Squared, Dampa Seaside.

Ate Jane at 50

We're all excited, aside from having lunch outside, the feeling of surprising the celebrant excites me the most. I love surprises! All she knew was we're only going to have a mini Birthday Celebration at our Office Pantry, she doesn't have any idea that we're going to treat her outside, it's c/o Ma'am Ludette, our President. Woohoo!

We ordered the following:

Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (9)Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (11)Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (18)

Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (10)Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (13)Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (12)

Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (19)Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (17)Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (22)

Two thumbs up for all the food. All are delicious. Especially those crabs and shrimps. Oh, I love seafoods. :-P

We also bought a gift for her, I don't know exactly what it was but I guess, it's one of those charms that attracts good health and prosperity. She's a believer on this.

Birthday Gift

For dessert, Sir Raffy bought a delicious Chocolate cake from Polly's (Merville Park, ParaƱaque) "It melts in your mouth" *clap clap* for this cake!

Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (58)Jane's Birthday Celeb '09 (47)

Happy Birthday Ate Jane! Wish you good health and all the best in life.

I'll just quote what Ma'am Ludette wrote on her Birthday Card:

"You look fabulous at 50!" Haha. Cool huh.

G Squared Palutuan

Venue:
G Squared Ihaw-Ihaw at Palutuan,
Mall of Asia Branch Bldg. K,
Seaside Esplanade Seaside Blvd. SM Bay
Central, Pasay City (At the back of SMX)
Tel no.: 994-0668

No comments:

Post a Comment