Friday, August 14, 2009

Green Tomato - Shang

by Ruru Pilapil

For the Fish Family's get together, we decided to have a dinner at Green Tomato - Shang. Hito is craving for pasta, so there. A wide range of pasta selection this restaurant can offer. They also have pizzas, salads, and cakes for dessert.

I ordered:

Amatriciana
Amatriciana
Smoked Bacon, Pomodoro, Fetticcine

Hito ordered:
Arrabiata
Arrabiata
Fiery Pomodoro, Black Olives, Penne

Bangus ordered:
Sausage and Tomato
Sausage and Tomato
Hungarian Sausage, Onions, Pomodoro, Penne

The restaurant is located at the 6th level of the Shangri-la Mall Plaza, near the cinemas. The ambiance is just Ok Ok for me, I'm really not into open restos, I find it so crowded. The service is not that bad, they have 10% service charge. The food, it's so Italian. Haha. You get me? And let's not forget the price, a bit pricey, pasta ranges from P155 - P230. Their drinks are too expensive for me, but I oredered Sola Iced Tea anyways, which costs P70, Err.
Green Tomato
:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment