Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mexicali - Trinoma

by Ruru Pilapil

Mexicali - Trinoma
Together with Jec, Tr, Mhelai and Carla, we had dinner at Mexicali, located at the 4th Floor of Trinoma Mall near the Cinemas. Food was Ok. I'm not a big fan of mexican food, but I must say that they serve the best Nachos (aside from that Nachos in Powerplant Cinemas, haha).
Mexicali Nachos
Mexicali Nachos
Mexicali Nachos - Tortilla chips topped with fresh Salsa, Cheese Sauce, Olives, Sour Cream, Refried Beans, Guacamole and Jalapeños.

I ordered Cheese and Garlic Quesadilla, Jec ordered Tacos which consists of: Corn tortilla with Barbecue Chicken, Ground Beef, Roast Pork, Grilled Steak and Grilled Vegetable. I can't believe that small taco can contain all that grilled thingies! And California Chilidog for Mhelai and Tr.

Trinoma (14)Trinoma (15)Trinoma (18)

The ambience of the Resto was not that bad. It's not that spacious compared to other Restos and I like those Chili paintings hanging on the wall. Haha.
Chili Painting
The Price? Not that bad either, they have Combos to choose from which ranges from P90 to P120. Foods that are for sharing costs P250 and above. Self Service, Pay as You Order. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. hoi ruru & jec, bakit nilink nyopa ung chinabank online? hahaha.. nakakahiya. niweiz. had fun browsing ur blog. nakakatuwa..gud job guys! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Carla! Nakakatuwa naman at napa-comment ka. Haha. Ok lang 'yan, para sikat ka. At malaman nilang may friend kaming mowdel. Wahaha. :)
    -Ruru

    ReplyDelete