Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Sick

by Ruru Pilapil

I've been sick since Thursday last week. I remember Jec telling me that I have a slight fever that day, but still I insisted to have dinner with her at Trinoma. I accompanied her while she's buying shoes for her sister, and buying some stuffs for herself. It was a fun day though, I almost forgot that I'm sick until I got home.

Friday, I couldn't force myself to get off the bed. I was sneezing and coughing that morning. I'm not in the mood to eat too, which is very unusual. I have no plans of going out, so I decided to rest and sleep the whole day. I'm not used to having siestas, it's a torture for me, but I have no choice, I have to rest so that I'll be ok as soon as possible.

Sick Ruru
Sick Ruru
Saturday, I'm still not feeling Ok. Mom bought me a basket of fruits - grapes, orange, pears, apples. Fruits that somehow can help me get my strength back again. I don't like taking meds, so for the whole day, it was just water and fruits for me. Before that day ends, I was feeling good, my fever went down and flu was gone.

Sunday, alive and kicking. Together with my Thomasian friends, we went to Araneta to watch the UST vs. ADMU game. Obviously, ADMU won. But it's alright, it was a nice game though, and we all had fun. I miss UST, big time! After the game, we had dinner at Teriyaki Boy - Gateway.

We ordered:

UST vs. ADMU (48)UST vs. ADMU (49)UST vs. ADMU (50)

That Teriyaki Boy Chicken Ju tastes good. :-D On my way home, I'm starting to feel the hotness in me again, a slight fever. This time, I was forced to take meds, need to go to work the next day and I have to be ok.

Monday, another work day. I was able to go to work yesterday, feeling a bit uncomfortable and dizzy. It was a busy day loaded with work that's why I forced myself to work even if I'm still not feeling good. I went home straight right after work, not the usual dinner out with friends.

Today, I woke up having fever again. Cough and Flu all over. Absent from work. I'm stressed. I hate being sick and staying at home, I guess it's time for me to see a Doctor. Haaays.

No comments:

Post a Comment