Friday, August 14, 2009

A night with my Fish Family

by Ruru Pilapil

Its been a while since we last saw each other, I can't even remember exactly when. These are my good friends, my 3rd and 4th year blockmates in College majoring Business Administration. I can still remember the first day we (three) went out together, sembreak of 3rd year college, year 2005. We were not that close pa during that time, but since we have no plans for the last day of the sem while almost everyone is going to their own provinces, we decided to go out and have some fun. We went to Eastwood together with Hito's friends, bar, drinks, you know. Haha. And the rest is history. Right, Hito? It was a memorable experience for Me and Bangus, I must say. Haha. :-P

Here is our first ever picture together: Eastwood City, Libis
Bangus, Hito, Pating - Year 2005
Bangus, Hito, Pating - Year 2005
And after almost 3 years, we finally had the time to see each other. It was a fun night, a night of catching up. Reminiscing. I missed our kwentuhan and gaguhan. Haha. This time, someone's on the hot seat. You know who. Haha. We had dinner at Green Tomato - Shang, and tambay/coffee kuno at Gloria Jean's. :-D

Next Picture: Shangri-la Mall, Mandaluyong City
Bangus, Hito, Pating - Year 2009
Bangus, Hito, Pating - Year 2009
Why Fish Family? - It started as a joke when Victor (Bangus) used to call me "Pating", the basis: Hair Style. I guess my hair is like a dorsal fin for him. Haha. Para makaganti, I named him "Bangus", we almost have the same hair style, the only difference is that, his is a lowered version. "Hito" for Donna, no explanation. Hihi.
fish family (28)
Donna, Victor, Ruru
I'll still wish for that day that we're complete. Together with Dolphin (Popo) and Talakitok (Jane). Maybe next time. Haha.

Cheers! ;-) I'll see you again soon. *clap clap*

---

While waiting for Bangus and Hito, I saw this nice Shirt at one of my favorite stores, and can't help but buy. *sigh.

DSC09836DSC09839DSC09840

:-P



No comments:

Post a Comment